[1.3] Dual Wield Crit Cleave - High Damage on a Low Budget (Torment League)

Build for 1.3:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbMmle1BYeKmf1VLtUiMNvPqbWwqCzY953RwUuOEnarssOjWwJxirGyMjAsFtac0uXyNv9QjUUfnVDB8JP2NfX8r_94j9nfXTZKjilb6dKBMYPzFBqJYdQSxZ6DdDRfcBiCVZod2OrOQCluvA4dOKuCVGNtiee_jG622QZ-CdPEV9tN-QzFW6CFgAAYAXn11V5cbyMGLGY7-uhHVhO-BQe2DY3B07WEhNe8ILmBBeu8aVTrtvqcFLYjtZU1gS6n6vTbh70d-hNnjn0p9

Bandits:
Spoiler
Normal: Oak
Cruel: Kraityn
Merciless: Alira or Skill point (explaination below)

Support Gems for Cleave:
Spoiler

Option 1: (currently using this option)
Cleave - Multistrike - Melee Phys - Faster Attacks - Increased Critical Damage - (Added Fire on 6L)
Pros:
- No need to pick up alot of int before you get your 6L
- Low mana cost
Cons:
- Lower Damage than Option 2

Option 2:
Cleave - Multistrike - Melee Phys - Concentrated Effect - Increased AoE - (Added Fire/Faster Attacks/crit dmg on 6L)
Pros:
- High Damage
- Potentially a few % of AoE gained from quality Increased AoE
Cons:
- Needs alot of int
- Takes away from your AoE until lvl 17
- High mana cost, potentially hard to sustain

Notes:
Spoiler
You probably want to pick up more tank nodes for HC leagues. I went full damage, cause im playing Rampage and I can die without too many losses.
2% Mana leech on gear is basically mandatory for sustaining. Life leech also helps.
If you cant cap resists with Meginords, replace it with a rare rustic sash (You will lose about 4-6k dps)

You get power charges from Assassins Mark only, which isnt very relyable but you can keep them up if you curse everything. You have to decide whether to use Assassins Mark and get the extra power charge from Alira or to use another curse and not get the Power Charge from Alira.

Auras + Buffs are Hatred and Herald of Ash. (Can use Grace instead of Herald of Ash)

Gear:
Spoiler
Weapons: Try to get two Swords with at least 250 phys dps and 6.3++% Crit Chance (Goal for end game: 300+ pdps and 6.7% crit chance)

Chest: Belly of the Beast or Carcass Jack are good choices. I prefer Belly of the Beast because it gives me almost 700 HP. Rare chests are fine too if you lack resists.

Gloves: Attackspeed is a very good stat on gloves. otherwise just get health + resists and if you want you can chose to get mana leech on them too if you cant get mana leech on jewellery.

Helmet: I chose Rats nest, because it gives a nice damage boost. Can also choose Abyssus if you wand extremely high dps, but you will be squishy as hell, so be careful (Dont try this in HC, kids)

Rings: Life, resists. Flat phys dmg is a very nice stat. Also try to get accuracy somewhere.
Amulet: Life, resists, flat phys damage and crit mods.

Boots: Random rare boots with life + resists. Can have movespeed, but dont need to, because you mainly move with whirling blades.

Belt: Meginords Girdle adds alot of DPS, and has decent life on it. Get a rare belt if you cant cap your resists with Meginord's

Example Gear:
Spoiler

(I am currently not playing this Build and this is just an update Thread for 1.3, because some people asked for it)

Thanks for reading!

If you have any questions you can contact me ingame @MajorLeagueGhosting

Last edited by ShellShoal on Dec 22, 2014, 8:41:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info