During Atziri healing phase ( shock totem + chance to flee )

Actually quick question if you don't mind.. During Atziri healing phase, how do you deal with it ?

At the moment I have 'melee splash' in my 6 link but I was thinking of adding 'added fire' for an overall quicker Atziri kill.

So I was thinking of just putting up a shockwave totem and chance to flee so basically I'll be killing enough to refill my charges but hopefully the spawn will eventually die with Atziri comes back to action..

Just wondering do you think this will work ?

I am quite sure you don't need to kill all the spawn but correct me if I am wrong if there is an adverse effect.
The spawns you dont kill will heal Atziri when reaching her. You see it from some animation that rises into the sky.

If you dont manage to kill them fast enough, it will repeat forever :-)

Personally im switching splash in for the healing phase and taking it out before it ends.

Its really just a dps check there.

Good luck

As the guy above me said, you do need to kill all the Adds. Pretty sure she stays in Healing Phase indefinitely until they are all dead.

That said, I have seen someone use SWT during the Healing Phase to give himself more time to kill them before they reached her.

Also, why not just swap the Added Fire / Melee Splash gem for the phases? Even with SWT there is plenty of time to swap gems while she is switching phases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info