Lord of the Dead. (Witch Summoner Build) Updated 2.0 patch

An option instead of the Added x damage gems, there is penetration gems like this one:

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Fire_Penetration

Should work fine for the Flame Sentinel type Spectres, which I mostly use myself.
Thanks for posting your build, Sheep :) Really inspired me to adjust my build which is currently a hybrid between Fire DPS and Minions. I simply swapped out a few spells for curses and added Minion Damage to my Spectre gem as well and - wow. I'm rolling over boss monsters with incredible ease. I'm level 39 on Act 3.

Also, you were right about those tentacled monstrosities.

Because I started out focusing on spell damage and travelled left through the Fire Damage nodes to get to MI and Added Zombies, will it be too difficult to respec to become purely minion-focused? This is my first character so I've made plenty of mistakes.
Thanks for the great guide.

I got a summoner lv 80 at the moment, soloed all the way to 80 without any problems by running 66-74 maps (didn't found any 74+ yet)

The only change that I've made to the build is that I dropped Battery because i got 3500hp - 30% (wand) = 2450hp and its not enough to solo level 72+ maps. It can be done but you cant die after level 75 if you want to level up :)

At the moment Im also thinking about dropping inner force for a test.

IGN: Summonium
I'm level 61 right now, had zero problems with anything. Just partied a lot through the early levels.

I'm really debating the battery choice right now, I'm not sure how else to increase my damage without auras.

For curses I'm running just Elemental Weakness which is really nice. I'm always running Flame Sentinels, but considering getting flammability for them. Not sure what else I can get.

Updated 2.4 Spectre load outs. If you have anymore that you would like to be added, don't be shy and post your spectre load outs.

Cheers, BlacksheepNZ.
Would this build work with dual midnight bargains?
"
trionify wrote:
Would this build work with dual midnight bargains?

It would only work if you have high chaos resistance and not running EB.
"
DenialS wrote:
I'm really debating the battery choice right now, I'm not sure how else to increase my damage without auras.

Im in a similar boat where I have spent a lot of my time levelling parting.

I also have the problem that my gear is very sub par and I'm struggle to maintain more than two auras. At the moment I'm sitting around 1.3k HP at lvl 43 but only 550 Mana. Should I ease of on the HP gear and get more mana gear instead ?

At this point I'm going to start invest in minion passives now that I have almost all of the available HP bonuses around our tree.
Last edited by Mordhel on Mar 5, 2013, 7:26:38 AM
Check out my shop.
"
Mordhel wrote:
"
DenialS wrote:

Im in a similar boat where I have spent a lot of my time leveling parting.

I also have the problem that my gear is very sub par and I'm struggle to maintain more than two auras. At the moment I'm sitting around 1.3k HP at lvl 43 but only 550 Mana. Should I ease of on the HP gear and get more mana gear instead ?

At this point I'm going to start invest in minion passives now that I have almost all of the available HP bonuses around our tree.

The only auras you need to prioritize Purity if you lack Resistance, but should be running discipline(if you lack defense) and/or clarity(man problems) although i would use flasks if i have mana problems, and/or Wrath if you want damage.

I suggest getting 3000+ health as a minimum before specking into EB as 30%(around 1k) of that will be reserved, and 2000 health is really squishy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info