1.4 vendor recipes question.

With the inclusion of 1.4 next year will any of the recipes change?

Makes sense to me that some will, with the inclusion of new zones,merciless ones being higher level areas than what there currently is will they up the item level requirements for the chaos/regal recipe?
I seem to recall that it was said that they wouldn't be removing a difficulty this time round.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
You presume that they're raising the level of the areas... they might. It's a horrible idea that has ruined better games than this, but they might do it anyway.
Well, like i said i'm sure there's a post or a video somewhere saying that they won't remove a difficulty this time round which would be the most obvious way for them to retain the current lvl 66ish for "end game".

I suppose they could rework the exp needed to level and adjust the areas appropriately as well.

Or i could be mistaken in and they are going to remove a difficulty.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
They will probably change the levels of the zones even if they don't drop a difficulty. Back when Piety was the final boss of the game, her dungeon was L68. Now that she's not, the highest level dungeon is still L68, but its not hers. They can keep moving the bar if they want to.
Moving the bar doesn't change the game... it only changes it for a brief time while people adjust to the new bar. They already do this when they start a new league. We're already leveling too quickly to "end game" status... a matter of hours rather than days. That makes anything but the end game simply a degree of commitment rather than a fun aspect of the game.

They need to use the addition of act IV as a chance to rebalance the core game... not to make the game even more end-heavy.
If they wont be removing a difficulty, then I fear this wont be a whole Act, just half of it... 1.5 years for half act & still dragging through all the quests three times for each char. This gameplay style is outdated :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
And again people want a difficulty removed only because we get to act 4 yet other games had 5 acts and 3 difficulties. Oh, one such game was the always highly praised diablo 2: LOD.

To OP: No one knows and if we know, you know, because, patch notes/announcements.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You presume that they're raising the level of the areas... they might. It's a horrible idea that has ruined better games than this, but they might do it anyway.

lvl 90 plus sucks really hard. Raising zone levels and maps even by 10 would be nice. Would even see a nice shift of players coming to HC from SC.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

lvl 90 plus sucks really hard. Raising zone levels and maps even by 10 would be nice. Would even see a nice shift of players coming to HC from SC.

Why would SC players play HC? Also, with the 10 act plan in mind, i dont see the lvl increased by 10, maybe by 5 or so, and every other act might add as much.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Your 90 is just a a number. If they added 10 levels to zones and maps, you'd be complaining about 98. It wouldn't change anything except that number. Whee! An a lot of work would have to go into making that new number fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info