Make twilight strand a tad more interesting..

By adding a zombie of one of the classes you didnt pick. Everybody but your class should be dead, right? ;)

Unique zombie, maybe paired up w/ hillock to make the fight a bit more interesting. Guaranteed drop of a random low-lvl skill gem, and maybe a cple portal/wisdom scrolls.

Or if you really wanted to get fancy, a low chance at a map fragment for a new map: Hero's arena (or whatever name you find suitable)

Put all fragments together to enter a map where you'll fight an RNG hero of the past, based perhaps on figures mentioned in the scattered bits of lore (so kaom for maruaders, or daresso for duelists, ect)

Said hero is of course uber-boosted, and will drop a new unique(s) of GGG's design/choosing. Or maybe, instead of fighting a historical figure, you can duke it out w/ one of the masters :D

-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Its the basic first zone, why would they add to it? You rush through it anyways. BTW, there are already dead bodies in the game that resemble the classes. The other part of the suggestion i dont care about as i dont do maps.
This can always be implemented in cruel and merci, ya know, if the dev's feel that normal TS needs to be as simple/new player friendly as possible.

Was just thinking about all the changes that's been made to some of the boss fights, the addition of rogue exiles, map content, ect. And just tossed out a suggestion to improve another area of the game. Especially the possibility to fight the masters.

Really want to flatten haku because of all the damned timed missions he's been giving me lately >.>

-Zombie#1- "That guy has passed right over us 3 times now..shouldnt we be popping out to attack?"
-Zombie#2- "No way, you saw what he did to our friends. Lets just stay down here where its safe.
Besides, you heard how angry he is..keeps shouting something about needing the last 2 to clear.."

Last edited by Wolfarus on Dec 21, 2014, 8:24:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info