Buget Empower leveling

I Wanted to share a little trick I came up with yesterday to level empower cheaper than buying a lot of gcp, it's not as effective but it helps.
So to do this you need 3 vaal orbs, empower ofcourse, Enhance and Empower. Empower and Enhance are 1alch to 1c.
What you do is you Vaal all of those gems, you get a little quality on them about 3-5%, I'm not sure if you can get more but thats what I got.
You also need to have a leveld up Catarina to buy a +1 to gems item, 3 link the item and get 3 colors for each of those gems. Make sure that it's a weapon or a shield then you can wear it in your second weapons set.
My current set up is :

I will buy a Enhance today
If you're rich and have a lot of gcp then skip the vaal orb part and gcp all the gems and put them in a +1 item.
Hope this helps some people and good luck getting a lvl 2 and 3 Empower, or 4 if you're lucky.
Last edited by teletups11 on Dec 21, 2014, 4:53:09 AM
Enlighten only affects active skill gems, hence it does not affect empower. Same for enhance. You can however use the Haku +quality gear for some quality bonus.
"
BaalSeinOpa wrote:
Enlighten only affects active skill gems, hence it does not affect empower. Same for enhance. You can however use the Haku +quality gear for some quality bonus.
really? diddnt know that, thx
It's written right into the skill description. Mouse over your enlighten quickly. It reads:

"Supported active skill gems gain 6% increased experience."

Then mouse over Empower and check out the keyword tags under its name. The only one is support.
Last edited by f4sak3n on Dec 21, 2014, 8:18:07 AM
Last edited by f4sak3n on Dec 21, 2014, 8:17:47 AM
Sorry for the triple post. >.<
Last edited by f4sak3n on Dec 21, 2014, 8:17:39 AM
And I'm not sure the "+1 to level of socketed support gems" works when it's in a secondary weapon set.
Thanx for sharing your tip, anyway.
I'm leveling some empower gems, and this is the trick I use

The 6% is the maximum you can get from Haku, that means 30% more experience
IGN: AnnieLeonhart

I do the same for my empower and enhance gems, and I'm even trying to create a 6% / +1 to all gem to speed up a bit the leveling of my enlighten (currently on a +1 weapon with 2 active skills, and yes I know I'd be better of just leveling 3 active skills :p).

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
I do the same for my empower and enhance gems, and I'm even trying to create a 6% / +1 to all gem to speed up a bit the leveling of my enlighten (currently on a +1 weapon with 2 active skills, and yes I know I'd be better of just leveling 3 active skills :p).

Maybe you should buy a 2handed weapon with 6% and 6 Link it, to make it 5 active gems :P
IGN: AnnieLeonhart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info