Are conterattack gems blockable ?

Can you block counterattack skill in lets say PvV?
How about blocking your own reflected conterattacks?

Im not sure actually if these skills are reflected ... even if they are they don't trigger CWDT.

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 21, 2014, 5:28:04 AM
They're regular melee attack skills, the only difference is you don't activate them directly. That means they can be evaded, dodged and blocked, which also goes for damage reflected off them.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Hmm interesting.. i wonder why they don't trigger my level 1 CWDT in reflect maps( and before asking - yes i know how CWDT works the setup is fine ^^ )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 21, 2014, 5:32:01 AM
Sure about that? How did you test it exactly?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Well cleared half of a cell map with 18% phys reflect mod with counter attacks only ... CWDT hasn't been triggered at all .. not even once.

I'll try again in a few minutes.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 21, 2014, 5:45:42 AM
Hmm it seems to work fine now ... ok so i guess cunterattack gems are reflected and trigger cwdt after all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info