Animate Gaurdian not working on PVP only char?

For some reason every time I try to use it on my PvP only char it doesn't work at all, but works on all my other characters. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by OriGinS on Dec 20, 2014, 10:30:19 PM
For animate guardian to do anything you first have to consume items that you drop on the ground with it. This is currently impossible to do with a pvp-only character. GGG needs to fix this somehow.
I've notified QA about this issue, they are currently looking into it.
can u also tell them that whenever we join a 1v1 we don't see the name of the people we fighting against. i think this happen in san arena too i cannot tell who join or leave the arena
I think AG should have the items you bind to it travel with the gem. This way I can set up an AG on any character and then give that AG gem to my PvP only character for them to use. I still find it annoying to have 1 AG gem for every PvP character I have I should be able to level and equip 1 gem and use it on all of my characters like other gems (assuming they meet the level and stat requirements)
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
^- Bump -^

Level 28 'non-pvp' toons can que using one in the 28 pvp rounds.

Kinda unfair advantage, even if they can't get daily done, it's still frustrating.
"
havoctown wrote:
can u also tell them that whenever we join a 1v1 we don't see the name of the people we fighting against. i think this happen in san arena too i cannot tell who join or leave the arena

They changed this on purpose for 1v1 matches so you don't get an unfair advantage if you recognize your opponent's name.

For Sarn Arena I dont know what it currently does, but I agree it would be cooler if you saw messages when people arrive and leave (it used to do this at some point at least).
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 4, 2015, 7:01:07 PM
"
Fightgarr wrote:
They changed this on purpose for 1v1 matches so you don't get an unfair advantage if you recognize your opponent's name.

For Sarn Arena I dont know what it currently does, but I agree it would be cooler if you saw messages when people arrive and leave (it used to do this at some point at least).

What's with the 3 month bump? The entire pvp team was shifted to act 4 development. It'll be season 4 by the time they let pvp-only characters enter sarn arena or animate guardians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info