Atziri-viable block build

PS!
Apparently the best plan ever.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
I'll drop my sword&board marauder here.
You can decide for yourself if this is Atziri viable or not. Never tried her, but when looking at the stats sheet, it's probably alright for normal Atziri (swap conc effect for inc AoE during Minion phase).

Spoiler

Max block Sword Reave build

This was my first build ever. It can be found in the "Noobfriendly sword and board" thread.

While playing around with the new tree, I noticed that with a (now double legacy) Bringer of Rain, I can still quite easily cap Block Chance and have significant spellblock.

I had 77% block easily available. Then I heard Aegis Aurora was nerfed by 2%, so I laughed. That's perfect 75% now. I'm fine with that. ;)

I didn't go RT because I totally don't need it. Accuracy and Dex are more than enough.
I went for Iron Reflexes because I needed more Armor for Aegis Aurora. I didn't go Unwavering Stance because I doubt I'll get stunned to often with ~5k life and 50% stun resist from Energy Shield.

If you don't have a legacy BoR, you can drop the Scion life wheel and instead take the 5% block +20% life between Templar and Marauder. This will not cap block, but be pretty close.

Spoiler

Stats with Grace and Hatred active:

Added fire damage is only at Lvl 11, so the DpS would still grow a bit.
Somehow the armor stat is missing, it's around 10k. Enough for Aegis to do it's job (200 ES on block).

Gear:

(I didn't put any gems for Cast when damage taken etc into the sockets, because I do not really plan to use this build and/or play in standard league).

Tree:
Click me
May not be optimized, but will surely do.
33% block tree for non-legacy BoR (33+32+6 = 71% block).

Gems:
Reave + multistrike + conc effect + added fire in BoR
Hatred + Grace + reduced mana in a 3L
Rest: Leap Slam, cast when damage taken, etc.

Bandits:
Oak
Oak/Kraytin
Oak/skillpoint

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Dec 20, 2014, 3:36:39 AM
Use saffels frame for atziri and purity of lightning and fire. You will have 75% spell block and 83+ allresist. The only problem is her reflect form with power siphon, cause you wont be able to block attacks. But this build is totally atziri viable.
Last edited by Nagluho on Dec 20, 2014, 3:44:28 AM
"
Nagluho wrote:
Use saffels frame for atziri and purity of lightning and fire. You will have 75% spell block and 83+ allresist. The only problem is her reflect form with power siphon, cause you wont be able to block attacks. But this build is totally atziri viable.

I don't see a build just a bunch of items and these items don't even contain a weapon. For sure "totally atziri viable". ;)
Edit: But maybe wearing 3 rings does the trick? ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 20, 2014, 3:48:33 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtBjkJMwthDPcUIBUgFewZLhm0GjgaPhuXG60kiycvJ-0pLimlLOkvzDJOOtg9Dz3iQKBDY0d-SO5OKlBHUWBXDVuvXhNfP2BLYuxlTWjycU1yqXTtdqx35XgNeK55OXloeu98uHy7fNl9dX7iggeE2YTvivCMdpBVms-ePJ7Nn8uf36IApzCplayvrY2vbK-ntoq3MbkdvTa-ir6nwGbAv8EEwYLEuMT2xYrKkMrTz37RNtIh037V-Nlh3Q3iLORR6Ubp1ew47w7veu988B_yQfMG9qP3Mvuq_ro=

rings for swap with auras
I tried atziri pre-patc. I should try again i think))
Last edited by Nagluho on Dec 20, 2014, 3:53:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info