Instant deaths in this game! I am taking a break again!

This is not a crying thread or anything. Just want to tell GGG, they need to fix these bugs.

In Bloodlines league, lvl 50 duelist cruel act 3. I was killing everything with 1 shot or 2 shots then in Lunaris temple first entrance, shield charge mobs 1 shot me. I couldn't believe my eyes when it happened.

Had lots of life armour and unwavering stance.

I won't play melee ever again because everything same as range or casters, there is no advantage being close to enemies or special gems for melee. Those new trigger gems suck so hard.

The game has some glitch 1 shot mechanics, things come and 1 shot you sometimes even tho they are just normal mobs. It is not like i have -100000000 negative Armour or anything, it is just broken.

Won't play for a while because you need to change the whole damage modifier mechanics I hate your balance in this game. And my ranger lvl 93 died in lvl 66 maps like a boss hahaha I laughed and took 4 months break now this again. This is the only game where this happens. Monsters level should be either equal to your level and increase rewards or shouldn't 1 shot you like it happened to me twice.

Not even mentioning you play for days and nothing drops, you only get it from trading.

[Removed by Support]
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 19, 2014, 1:33:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No, [Removed by Support] (that being your poorly built character).
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 19, 2014, 1:34:07 PM
"
1988288 wrote:
No, fix your own shit (that being your poorly built character).
#

yes fix it by playing range and casters, I know right. People play melee still choose range skills lol
My_Bloody_Valentine
You died in a level 66 map at level 93, I really find that hard to believe, unless it was some crazy -max, devourers or something crazy it just doesn't happen.

You are technically crying...

Were you shocked by arc there then hit by the shield charge mob, I really find it hard to believe you got "1 shot" How much hp did you have, what were your resist, what difficult were you in.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
You died in a level 66 map at level 93, I really find that hard to believe, unless it was some crazy -max, devourers or something crazy it just doesn't happen.

Were you shocked by arc there then hit by the shield charge mob, I really find it hard to believe you got "1 shot" How much hp did you have, what were your resist, what difficult were you in.

lvl 50 bloodlines act 3 cruel lunaris entrance, there were just normal mobs i had %41 block chance %45 armour + granite flask. lol normal shield charge mobs insta deaths 1 shot! :)
only in poe guys only in poe.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Dec 19, 2014, 12:40:43 PM
"
Rangers wrote:
"
1988288 wrote:
No, [Removed by Support] (that being your poorly built character).
#

yes fix it by playing range and casters, I know right. People play melee still choose range skills lol

Then please post your gear and passive tree, flasks.

Level 93 dying in 66 maps. Answer is obvious where the fault lies in.

If your level 50 died to a 5 charger mobs, that is not a 1-shot. You made a silly choice to stand still and take the blows.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 19, 2014, 1:34:38 PM
"
1988288 wrote:
"
Rangers wrote:
"
1988288 wrote:
No, fix your own shit (that being your poorly built character).
#

Then please post your gear and passive tree, flasks.

If your level 50 died to a 5 charger mobs, that is not a 1-shot. You made a silly choice to stand still and take the blows.

that was 1 shot , i know it was. You don't even see your health bar going down. Bam death, i had 10 of them around me same area , that didnt kill me. It was %100 glitch anyways I knwo this game its been more than 2 years , always the same. Off screen 1 shot.

People just stack life and shitty broken builds not to die but in lvl 50 cmon man that is so fucking broken.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Dec 19, 2014, 12:50:30 PM
"
Rangers wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

lvl 50 bloodlines act 3 cruel lunaris entrance, there were just normal mobs i had %41 block chance %45 armour + granite flask. lol normal shield charge mobs insta deaths 1 shot! :)
only in poe guys only in poe.

Perhaps you should try a SC league out for a bit I know deaths are frustrating but blaming them on 1 shot mechanics in cruel isn't going to help you.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
1988288 wrote:

Probably load-lag :)

"
1988288 wrote:
You made a silly choice to stand still and take the blows.

Probably desync :)
May your maps be bountiful, exile
with the lack of real drops I will agree.
The approach of GGG to this is ridiculous.
We are not working here we are playing. This is not fckn coal mine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info