[Help] Low-Life RF Cyclone with Crown of Eyes

Hi guys. I just RIPed in Bloodlines, so I decided to take on a new challenge of my own :). Throughout playing poe I have aquired some pretty nice items and I am trying to create an effective build that combines most of them.

This is the tree I came up with

So the plan is to run RF with low-life to boost my cyclone damage with Crown of Eyes and Pain Attunement. Due to Soul Taker I will not have mana Issues. Im thinking about adding a ming's heart to run blood rage. Leaving gloves, 1 ring and a belt to cap my resists.

Auras I am aiming for:
Discipline > Purity of Fire > Hatred > Purity of Elements > Vitality > Herald of Fire

I would love to get some input from you guys, especially on the tree. This is going to be a build designed for standard league.

*credits to stinkepiet for coming up with the idea.

Update:
I decided that it is better to start as witch or templar and forget about the physical bottom.

updated tree for witch:

Not sure about resolute tecniques/elemental equilibrium and grabbing champion of the cause.

going to test out some stuff with

these 2 make it alot easier to sustain RF

Update nr.2

Started testing on my lvl 74 witch. Super fun build! able to run 5 auras now and no degen from RF anymore.
current gear and gem setup:

Romira's makes it very viable to leave out resolute tecniques. Instead of going for champion of the cause I will try to stack some crit.

Current tree (lvl 74)
Spoiler
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDF8NfA2NEVATTBcvF-EYXRpsGyUcpxzcIvQksCb4KPovbzB3Nbk8BTwtPO89X0GHQqNDY0cGS65M_04yUlNTpVXWV8lZ_l9qZFJk52aeaPJsC20ZcLtyqXase9d99X_GgKSCm4LHjHaP-pMnl_SaO548n9-nK63xr2y0DLcxtz7AGsBmwaPBxcT2xq7PftDQ1abZE9lb2-ffiuJh5CLpAuoY6rrsGOw47TzvfPcy98H46_no-tI=

Going for (lvl 100)
Last edited by keroc on Dec 19, 2014, 5:37:44 PM
rf and pain attunment don't work anymore with Crown of Eyes, good idea though
"
AZJuBlu wrote:
rf and pain attunment don't work anymore with Crown of Eyes, good idea though

How come?
Now only applies increased and reduced spell damage to attack damage. Multiplicative damage bonuses are not converted.

So the words "more spell damage when at low life" on PA doesn't apply. It was changed in 1.2
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Exactly, that's the reason Crown of Eyes is so cheap now.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info