Something screwy going on with the servers.

Not sure if it's just the Australian Gateway, but I've had friends disconnected, I've been DC'd myself, I tried to do my Master Daily missions and only Catarina spawned a Portal, the other two just stood there and now the Daily Mission button text is Red as if I've already done them.

Getting massive Out of Sync occurances and HUGE latency spikes.

It's not my internet. That was my first thought, but I'm streaming videos fine, the speedtests are coming back at maximum speeds as they should.

This has been happening for about 20 minutes or so.
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Dec 19, 2014, 4:31:54 AM
Fitzy_GGG posted a heads up about what the cause of the problem is and what they are doing to try and help. It's in Tech Support forum :)

It's AU specific (possibly Singapore as well)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Dec 19, 2014, 4:46:35 AM
"
Not sure if it's just the Australian Gateway, but I've had friends disconnected, I've been DC'd myself, I tried to do my Master Daily missions and only Catarina spawned a Portal, the other two just stood there and now the Daily Mission button text is Red as if I've already done them.

Getting massive Out of Sync occurances and HUGE latency spikes.

It's not my internet. That was my first thought, but I'm streaming videos fine, the speedtests are coming back at maximum speeds as they should.

so just a normal PoE day with lots of lag, desync and the occasional disconnect?
nothing new..

But normal HC seems to be more stable than Bloodlines...
"
Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!

[downloading response...]

[not long now...]

[so, how about that cricket match the other day, hey...]

[You hungry? Might grab a bite...]

[almost done...]

[download complete!]

OI OI OI!!!

Ohgod Charan, you never let me down.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505