Hurry up and fix the Aussie gateway, guys

It's ridiculous. I'm usually pretty lenient when it comes to this kind of stuff but it's been happening on and off for more than an hour now. Dealing with desyncs is part of the package in PoE (thanks a lot miss chance) but having a shoddy gateway is completely within your control. Fix it.

IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]
Last edited by zythyl on Dec 19, 2014, 4:16:51 AM
Hi zythyl,

Unfortunately it's not the Australian gateway itself in this case that is causing us issues, but routing provided by Equinix, which is outside of our direct control.

I've put something in place to attempt to help mitigate this specific routing issue (often the AU issues are caused by the international link), hopefully this will make it better for you guys this evening.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Hi zythyl,

Unfortunately it's not the Australian gateway itself in this case that is causing us issues, but routing provided by Equinix, which is outside of our direct control.

I've put something in place to attempt to help mitigate this specific routing issue (often the AU issues are caused by the international link), hopefully this will make it better for you guys this evening.

Thanks for the reply, Fitzy. I lost three maps to it :(
IGN: ShootForTheLoot [Torment]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info