Season Ten, Event 1: 90m Fixed Seed Brutal

Its just regular copy-pasted crap that proves that ggg doesn't gives a fuck about racing to the point that they cant even change this little thing that exists at least for like 5 seasons.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Its just regular copy-pasted crap that proves that ggg doesn't gives a fuck about racing to the point that they cant even change this little thing that exists at least for like 5 seasons.

You mean the cruel quests?
"
jstq wrote:

It really feels that way from the points rewarded per level. S9 sig, ranger hit level 30 with 30 minutes left for a very good timing. This is just dumb.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 21, 2014, 9:37:36 AM
Some of you guys are going to end up with boatloads of Stone of Lazhwar's. :D
Just 20%? That's too tame to prove any fun. How about 60%, even 100% ?
(100% would be overkill, pun intended)
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Dec 22, 2014, 8:22:09 AM
"
Kiliroy wrote:
Is it even possbilbe to get to cruel in 90m? I thought record for killing dom was a bit more than that.
Its fixed seed, so if its possible, then this is the type of league it would be done in. Though since people could stay docks till ~40 I am not sure if you will see many people doing it...
"
Brutal is +20% monster Damage, Attack Speed and Cast Speed.

Doesn't that description apply to Onslaught, not Brutal? Brutal Shrines, says the wiki, grant your hits Knockback, increased damage, and increased stun duration.
Onslaught is Move Speed rather than monster damage.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
why no boss kill
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Dammmmit.

Died as 2nd Duelist in Sins, 1 shot by volatile iceblood pop ahahaha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info