Did GGG confuse the two words Zeal and Vigor? (Bloodlines)

I dont know if this was intentional or a bug but usually in games Vigor means strength and health while Zeal means quick and agile. When it comes to these bloodlines it seems like they are switched around. The Legacy of Vigor monsters get some sort of attack speed buff when you kill their friends and the Legacy of Zeal monsters get more hp / tanky when you kill their friends.

On a side note i realize this is a very minor thing and if it was GGG's choice to name the monsters that it is their game. Loving the Bloodlines league keep up the good work GGG.
IGN: ScareKrow
Last edited by scarekrow8 on Dec 19, 2014, 12:46:57 AM
they are pretty close to the same thing
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Zeal doesn't actually describe a physical attribute; it refers to devotion and diligence to a cause, usually religious. I don't know why games use it so often as a monicker for speed. Vigor can describe either of those sets of attributes though (strength or speed). GGG's usage isn't wrong per se, at least not any more wrong than the convention, they just defy that convention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info