FFA Event

FFA Event
DC all the time, inst always full.

Other notes Nado,puncture,molten strike and flicker still do too much dmg.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
FFA Event
DC all the time, inst always full.

Other notes Nado,puncture,molten strike and flicker still do too much dmg.

Conversion skills like Static Strike and Molten Strike do insane damage while wearing physical gear. Static Strike got a nerf just before 1.3.0 and was said to now do similar damage to Molten Strike.

Does the suggestion that Molten Strike does too much damage, mean that Static does still too much? I'd like static strike players to chime in.
IGN: @GreenDude
greendude yes you are right molten strike does way too much dmg.
Fix the fuckin block..
There were several times that I was in the middle of a battle and got moved to a new arena. Is this intentional? It also felt like a giant spawn killing event. Is there no spawn immunity?
Dublicious
"
ddub3987 wrote:
There were several times that I was in the middle of a battle and got moved to a new arena. Is this intentional? It also felt like a giant spawn killing event. Is there no spawn immunity?

If you're a noob, you'll be pair with noobs
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
ddub3987 wrote:

thank you for the constructive and productive post, as usual :)

This must be a bug ddub. You are only supposed to be moved if you die.

So all the trappers just spam the spawn points? Thats pretty BM.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Dec 19, 2014, 6:18:41 AM
I was constantly getting moved while fighting other players. It seemed to happen when I would get 2-3 kills in a round but could just be coinsidence.

Also hitting next round every time you die is a bit annoying why not just have the event work like the regular arena where you die and then respawn instead of hitting next match.

Spawn kill was another annoying aspect. I would respawn in a new arena and there would be someone using molten strike or discharge hitting me the second I spawned. I think the little gate area where you spawn should grant you immunity to damage. When you step out into the arena you loose your imunity and the only way to get it back would be death.

The last thing was I kept getting an error "failed to join instance. Instance is full" once I failed to join an instance I couldn't do anything until I logged out of the game and back in again. I got really bad the last 5 minutes of the ffa to the point where every death I would get this message.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
andkamen wrote:
"
"
ddub3987 wrote:

thank you for the constructive and productive post, as usual :)

This must be a bug ddub. You are only supposed to be moved if you die.

So all the trappers just spam the spawn points? Thats pretty BM.

Wow salty, global offensive
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info