Acrobatics change

Acrobatics
30% Chance to Dodge Attacks
40% Less Armor
35% Less Energy Shield
15% Less Block Chance
-15% max block

Idea:

We already saw block get nerfed just about everywhere: Shields, Passive Nodes, Other Supporting Items. So, for the lower block users we could actually affect them a little less if the block component focused more on the max block builds.

Exact balance needed, but perhaps you can see the idea. The second idea is to try to open up Acrobatics some more to other builds by lowering its powerful less components.

If feel, to be balanced, only a fraction of people should actually get Acrobatics, but a larger pool of people should find it more appealing but skip it due to the point investment.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I dont want to be the one to rain on your parade but you basically want GGG to reconsider their balance reasoning regarding block and acrobatics.
"
I dont want to be the one to rain on your parade but you basically want GGG to reconsider their balance reasoning regarding block and acrobatics.

Only if their intension was to hurt max block builds, which I think it was.

I think GGG balance testers play a lot of really good and crazy builds, and not a lot of crap builds. =)

This is more for the lay man, than the min/maxer, or the rich.

And of course, my numbers are drawn from thin air, but you can see the idea.
"
"

Only if their intension was to hurt max block builds, which I think it was.

I think GGG balance testers play a lot of really good and crazy builds, and not a lot of crap builds. =)

This is more for the lay man, than the min/maxer, or the rich.

And of course, my numbers are drawn from thin air, but you can see the idea.

I think GGG always wants players to consider the middle way like not to go for max block but for lets say, 20 or 30 % block or whatever as opposed of how it was before with lots of people using the next best OP acro, max block, at best, shavs builds.

I see a general problem with keystones being put on uniques actually, they shot themselves in the foot on that one and i want Chris to eventually acknowledge it "might" have been a mistake on doing that.
Hi

I rarely see someone want to wear hyrri's chest for the acrobatics... or the BM shield.

It is more of a mistake to make more and more keystones so tricky that they teeter on the edge, constantly of being simply unusable or too niche resulting, in others including myself, in thinking that GGG needs to make new keystones.

Top 3 need fixing keystones: BM, IR, and now Acrobatics.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info