Few Ideas for the Game .

Where is the acid rain skills etc ...also Think it would be interesting and also awarding to add Class based skill gems to make it even more interactive with class chosen other then point on passive tree .

I've brought it up in the global before to do my own test run and have come to the conclusion some individuals would feel this could be to restricting but I disagree would definitively add new possibility to the new passive tree.

Possibilities just off top to give an idea where I'm going with the idea!
1>Marauder -Generally I would picture the massive fellow to be a Tank like character Both in damage and with new passive tree allow you to feel like a giant when Absorbing a lot of abuse from the mobs.

So maybe a few Class specific Defensive and offensive possible skill gems ...

Boulder toss was brought up by someone in Global during the discussion in global for the Marauder I then I had the visual of a Mammoth of a Man Tossing area of effect boulders To Stun or Slow mobs rushing at you while Doing Scaling Damage to modify the damage With possibly A smaller scaling of stun and slow chance based on Strength And dexterity total! thinking the dexterity would divide the strength total for a Good Balance scale ,but that is not my area of knowledge and I feel your ability to balance the Idea would Be ten times on my Vision of the skill. Possibly for those feeling that a boulder would not tie into the current meta of Graphics being we use Ice . fire skills ,and Lightning Possibly the skill Can me a Molten Boulder if decide to go the Aoe affect ,and Glacial Boulder for the single target being then would change to more of a chill freeze aspect ...> This would also be a great Reward for a pvp achievement also Would bring more to the pvp factor to earn the class skills Just definitely Want the game to come to a whole PvP has so much negative from the amount of people I have came across spreading It like religion Saying how awful it is !

But to continue from my little rant there _

A Defensive Passive for Marauder Could possibly Be something Like A Rampage mode Vaal type skill where after collection of So many Souls You like Burst out and go Into a Trance of Rampage Growing in Size and Fighting to keep the rush While Gaining Damage for each kills Gained in the Duration ....Would Add a New Fun way to play with a skill that has rewards !

Possibly A Shield toss with a boomerang Effect or Like Tombstone effect possible
also

>_Scion_<

I in-vision the scion as the Telekinesis type of Medium Female Tank .So just my thought on possible Class Skill Gem :
Photon Blast Could Be chaos damage and a fun Aoe and can see many Skins for the skill if added !

I picture the skills to be a piercing Blast Or Ray type skill possibly Could Ignite from the amount of Heat generated by the beam Scaling on a Intelligence Basis of course being it would be a Spell type projectile . possible Could make a Trap or mine skill also :

Definitely For a Defensive something along the ways of a Walking Force Field that Has like Equilibrium Properties Where as if you get hit by a Fire skill you then Gain % based resist from this while weak at the Counter I believe it goes Lightning gain weakness to Cold for an example of what I mean.

_Witch_ In-vision A Summoning skill type character,Spells of course

The Ability To Summon A Massive Swarm of Ghouls would be A amazing add of course subject to change Based on what I hope to Be more Constructive Feedback from community At the moment I'm finding it hard to Think of More At the moment for witch because everyone will have a variety of ideas of the witch in Path Of Exile !

Please everyone
Comment Your Ideas and dislikes but try to keep it from reaching the toxic levels and remember just a Dream of what I look for in the Game currently with all the Hype for Pvp and the Future content I would love this game to stay fresh and keep growing !

My goal with this post is to Get others Views and Ideas On this Possibly Also Gain feedback from GGG On the idea would Be nice also While getting your Constructive feedback Also.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Zorrio wrote:
Think it would be interesting and also awarding to add Class based skill gems to make it even more interactive with class chosen other then point on passive tree .

No. GGG is very specific about any class being able to do anything without the restrictions of a class. A witch can go life, just as she can go ES.

"
Zorrio wrote:
My goal with this post is to Get others Views and Ideas On this Possibly Also Gain feedback from GGG On the idea would Be nice also While getting your Constructive feedback Also.

GGG only gives feedback to the smallest fraction of suggestions, where a single member usually takes a strong interest in it. Asking for feedback won't get it for you.
No I dont play DoTa And its just A suggestion and idea of more Builds to add ! thanks for your feedback and hope to get more from the community !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info