Exiting

Hey guys,
This MIGHT NOT be feedback, but a question ..

Have anything changed regarding Alt + F4? I've died 3 times now while leveling back to Map-level because i'm dead when i log back in.
As i have more hours on the clock in this game than i want to admit, i know what "usually works" in terms of hp and when, in the logout-phase.
This makes me wonder why i've died when i had 620 hp left in a2cruel (just a few monkeys next to me, took it slow and safe), 200 hp in a2normal (same deal) and now again in act 2 chamber of sins.

Core question: Why does it now take longer to alt+f4/easier to reep during log out section? Several guild members have had the same experiences.

Spoiler
As for the whole "lol, you log out, then you suck" etc. Please spare me/the forum. Take that discussion in one of the other x100 threads out there.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can find out yourself. For giggles and then tears ... try this.

skype a buddy.
enter PVP with them.
alt-f4, exit to login, whatever you normally do. and have them pound on you.

Do this multiple times, not just once and discuss with your buddy the result. Since you won't see what's happening, but it's similar to PvE in that you are no longer instantly removed.

Oh. and the whole you can't die in PVP is bullshit by the way. if you "kill yourself" with BM that is. All it takes is a perfectly timed BM linked skill that costs your exact amount of HP. not more than you have, and not less by even 1HP... the = amount of HP=death.

echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
works fine for me with razer synapse close program hotkey built into all razer devices

had 2 HP once and hit it

instantly closed the game and i was still alive when i came back (strongbox pop)
"
Dextera wrote:
works fine for me with razer synapse close program hotkey built into all razer devices

had 2 HP once and hit it

instantly closed the game and i was still alive when i came back (strongbox pop)

Fine and dandy, right there. Glad to hear it.

The good old regular Alt+f4 isn't going strong now, however.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info