Game does not work

Game no longer connects to the server. It says 'Your account has been locked because it was accessed from another location". I was playing game only 3rd time and always used the same location for playing so no idea how it could be that it has been accessed from somewhere else.

Email box used for creation of that account no longer exists so I can't receive verification code.

So game has security like online banking solution and in combination with absent support call line actually playing it is very hard (due to issues with location checking and frequent account locking).
Last edited by Jiaadros on Dec 17, 2014, 10:12:59 PM
Hi there,

The game has a security measure that happens when the IP address changes drastically between log-in attempts. This feature helps prevent account hacking and theft. If you are having trouble accessing the game please email support@grindinggear.com and we would be happy to help you as best as we can.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Hi!

Can I disable this feature somehow for my account? Buying static IP address just to play game without periodical account locking seems to be an overkill.
Hi,

If you would like to discuss this further please email support@grindinggear.com and we will do our best to help you in your situation.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info