OMG I want cross-league PvP so badly now

So I finally broke down and made a mediocre LLDer to play in softcore, ripping a few pieces from hardcore so I would not get totally embarrassed.

And... there are people in the queues! All the time! Its GREAT!

But now, waiting for matches in the Hardcore queue pisses me off even more!!!

So, can we get some cross-league PvP queues plz? Apparently a lot of people were against this because "the SC players' gear is too good, HC cant compete" or some bullshit, but I would rather lose to slightly-better-geared Softcore players if I can play literally 10 times more matches in return.

Yes, I know I could just RIP all my stuff to Softcore, but that aint happening - and I don't want to abandon my Hardcore buddies either.
Please atleast give a optional cross league Queue. Like a FFA or 3v3 queue that just combines all the leagues for a fun match. Not trying to make it too competitive unless GGG has plans to do so but would be awesome to just have a queue where all leagues could easily get a couple matches in a few minutes.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
yep Im all for a non competitive cross league que system. It sucks to wait 15 minutes and not get a single match.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I've been doing it in bloodlines and it's hard to get a 1v1 LLD match going most of the time. I am ranked #4 in that, so I have that going for me.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
GGG original plan was a CrossLeague(late 2013s), but since they listen the community many important streamers and Hardcore players fully supported by the community rejected the whole idea.

source -> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/616321/page/1 first page has the core arguments, next pages supported by comments rejecting a CrossLeague.

At this point seems impossible to implement the entire Crossleague maybe for Act4/5 would be great if people change their mindset about PvP.

"
Chris wrote:
You win, but you'd better play it so that there are enough players to make the tournaments full on all leagues!

Last edited by 2i0 on Dec 17, 2014, 11:07:13 PM
"
2i0 wrote:
GGG original plan was a CrossLeague(late 2013s), but since they listen the community many important streamers and Hardcore players fully supported by the community rejected the whole idea.

source -> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/616321/page/1 first page has the core arguments, next pages supported by comments rejecting a CrossLeague.

At this point seems impossible to implement the entire Crossleague maybe for Act4/5 would be great if people change their mindset about PvP.

"
Chris wrote:
You win, but you'd better play it so that there are enough players to make the tournaments full on all leagues!

Rip AUX...

Cross league CHALLENGES would be nice. Not cross league ladder though. Wouldn't be very interesting for the HC players.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Dec 18, 2014, 2:45:32 PM
"
andkamen wrote:
yep Im all for a non competitive cross league que system. It sucks to wait 15 minutes and not get a single match.

As long as the ladders are seperated competetive ladder point matches should be just fine. Lets say we have a hidden ladder of all sc and hc players used for match making and simply make the sc ladder be a list of all the sc players on the hc/sc ladder. And the hc ladder be a list of the hc characters of the hc/sc ladder.

Moreover, I advise that /oos must be re-enabled in pvp.
Last edited by Grildrak on Dec 18, 2014, 10:49:46 AM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Not cross league ladder though. Wouldn't be very interesting for the HC players.

2013 to these days hc mindset not changed at all, you still giving the reason to AUX...doubt GGG would be interested again and waste resources in something that has no future you guys want a Crossleague only for play with more people and protect current league economies, in that case the solution is just advertise more LLD in Hc leagues and eventually get more people in next PvP seasons other than that GGG cant do much.

A crossleague must go further than protect X economy from Y, it's a structure for future PvP things, anyway is just my opinion.

Last edited by 2i0 on Dec 18, 2014, 3:48:59 PM
We don't want a competetive cross league ladder because SC would be at a clear advantage, it's simple as that. This has nothing to do with any mindset, and Lord and a few others from our guild are active in both hc and sc lld.
"
dzordzo wrote:
We don't want a competetive cross league ladder because SC would be at a clear advantage, it's simple as that. This has nothing to do with any mindset, and Lord and a few others from our guild are active in both hc and sc lld.

i tho Player vs Player was about compete, i guess Crossleague Sarn Arena would be fine just for fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info