1.3 95lvl torment dualcurse Righteous Fire flameblaster

not really a quide just what im currently using in torment lvl 95.
gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcEswYOCPQJ9gxfEmkWbxccGGUZLho4Gmwcpx8CIbAkqicvJ-0o-iqNLR8xnjI0NPc1kjbFNtg26TpYOuE8BTwtPV9Bh0PIRZ1G10kbTLNN408EUlNTUlOlVcZboF8qY_1o8mpDbRlxeXGFdqx65nwOfEuCHoKbgseD24dlkFWVIJZ0l5WX9Jo7muCdrp_fogCmV6cIp1WsmK2Nr7exQrc-uJO9gsAawFTAZsHzxPbGrs9-1HzVptgk2L3ZYdq52t3bC-Nq5CLr5Ovu7DjsVe0873zwH_Fs8kX53fno_gr-jw==

not lvling tree (atziri farm etc fun stuff dies alot)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAuMEBwSzBg4HpQj0CfYQWBJpFm8XHBhlGS4aOBpsHwIhsCSqJNgnLyftKPoqjSycLR8ulDI0NPc2xTbYNuk6WDwFPC09X0GHQ8hFnUbXSRtJskyzTwRSU1NSVcZboF8qY_1o8mpDbRlxeXGFdqx65nwOfEuCHoKbgseD24Vth2WLjJBVlSCWdJeFl5WX9Jo7muCdrp_fogCnCKdVrJitja-3sUK3PriTvYLAGsBUwGbB88T2xq7PftR81YHVptgk2L3ZYdq52t3bC-Nq5CLr5Ovu7DjsVe0873zwH_Fs-d356P4K

Any feedback and suqqestions are welcome.
Also ggg pls nerf flameblast to ground its not balanced to anything close... full screen burn in second or 2...
Degening abit hp with RF on but it can be managed with flasks
Done 100+ atziri runs with gem switching etc
atziri kill yt vid
Spoiler
http://youtu.be/KrCxBrtp2Ys
alot easier with new tree/gear
Last edited by rakis on Jan 16, 2015, 9:53:42 AM
Why'd you get rt?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
It's defense against the reflect map mod/reflect rares. FB damage is ridiculous and a crit can fuck you up.
"
dzordzo wrote:
It's defense against the reflect map mod/reflect rares. FB damage is ridiculous and a crit can fuck you up.

As long as you doesn't 10stack reflect that should be fine tho
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
omg wut a shit build bro
IGN: Sin
"
"
dzordzo wrote:

As long as you doesn't 10stack reflect that should be fine tho

Yea that's excactly what i thought before 1 shotting myself to few mobs not shure if it was 10 stack since had constant vaal haste from srs guys.

"
omg wut a shit build bro

k :( ty for feedback
updated tree/gear for current lvl havent died this or last lvl, had some close calls with freezing/poison boxes and some of the hardest bosses (extra dmg piety or almost ate a dom smash)
took rt since i dont have any intrest in losing few hrs of "work" for critting a pack with reflect in it.
did some testing in SC and it should be able to sustain lvl 23AA (when empower lvls)
Last edited by rakis on Dec 20, 2014, 2:34:57 PM
sold da shav made build alive again with sweet new upgrades
shameless bump added atziri kill video. it's pretty painful to run but man has to do what man can do Kappa
pretty ghetto setup at the video had to use discipline to keep mana etc. alot better atm
Last edited by rakis on Jan 1, 2015, 8:58:58 PM
shameless bump about to get back to top 10 if i dont die in few days
ai daid. prob quitting again
Last edited by rakis on Jan 6, 2015, 1:25:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info