Can't start dailies with any master, no open quests

This is the bug # taken in my hideout: 2,467,762,066

My clock was wrong, so the dailies were not resetting. I fixed the clock, and the missions all show white, but I can't start any. I tried the /abandon_daily command, and I get the message that there are no dailies open. Tried loggin out, even shutting down poe, but no luck.

I may have tried to do a Zana quest yesterday in a party (well over 8 hours ago), and was unable to enter the portal as I've never seen her in the wild.

Guess I'll see if the server reset (in 1.5 hours PST) will fix the issue.

*Edit*
P.S. I think I had Elreon as a master, did his daily and he levelled. Then I dismissed him, and took a new master, and did a daily on them. This was a couple days ago, the last time the master's dailies reset.

Last edited by Hootentop on Dec 17, 2014, 6:33:46 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
well, the server reset did in fact allow me to do the missions. After completing, the master still shows "Daily Mission" in white text, but won't let me start an "extra" mission.

A minor gfx glitch I can live with....just updating this post for anyone else.
well, I solved the problem. In "correcting" my system date, I set the date to Wed Dec 24, instead of Wed Dec 17. This solved resetting the missions, but not updating the text to red. Once I fixed the date, the text now showed as red.

In my defense, I'm a C++ programmer, and usually have no concept of time or day.

The good news is I now have an extra week!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info