People AFK in my Hideout

Some times this happens, can't map with full party because instance is full. What can I do about this?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I suppose you could try launching from the lab, unless you needed to use Zana's map device.
Change your permissions so that only party members can enter your hideout.
Its not some random ppl entering HO and AFK there. Its AFTER they leave party, they AFK there.
How are they stopping you from mapping in a full party? Do hideouts have limits on char count?
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
How are they stopping you from mapping in a full party? Do hideouts have limits on char count?

Yes. Sixty... iirc.

GGG really needs to add a "kick player out of my house" ability one of these days.
Fucking couch surfers I'M NOT BUYING YOU ANY MORE PIZZA GO HOME
"
InkaGuard wrote:
Its not some random ppl entering HO and AFK there. Its AFTER they leave party, they AFK there.

Wow, those are some lazy dickheads. Had no idea this was a problem.
"
InkaGuard wrote:

Exactly, it's just annoying to work around people that are AFK. After an hour and a half I emailed support and they kicked the person from my hideout. They suggested when it happens to email them with the specifics, which to me sounds like a tedious and time consuming task for both parties.

Kick player from hideout is a feature that'd be a good time saver for both parties imo.
"
SprMario wrote:
"
InkaGuard wrote:

Exactly, it's just annoying to work around people that are AFK. After an hour and a half I emailed support and they kicked the person from my hideout. They suggested when it happens to email them with the specifics, which to me sounds like a tedious and time consuming task for both parties.

Kick player from hideout is a feature that'd be a good time saver for both parties imo.

Well, its easier for you to just turn off the option for everyone to enter your hideout. That feature exists for a reason. I mean, its like leaving your door open and then complaining about the bum in your house. Then you call the cops and have him kicked out.

There, told ya what to do and how to do it. Dont say that features are not good enough, they are, i use that same feature, only people i want in my hideout can get in there, and it sure as hell aint anybody who is in a party with me or anything.
Lmao i did this today with a guildy :D, but we had a good reason.

Started a zana chain, come to the last guy in the chain and he leaves.

So me and my guildy decided to go eat and do some other shit, while standing afk in his HO.

what goes around comes around imo.

Peace,

-Boem-

(just to say, this option would give ***holes tools as-well)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info