Bloodless node

I was noticing that mobs still heal with life leech if you have the Bloodless node (Enemies cannot leech life from you). If they cannot leech life from you how are they able to heal with that ability?
They could be regening life with a vitality aura. They may still be able to leech off minions/totems, not sure. Vegan cheats and uses pots.
"
Shnikins wrote:
I was noticing that mobs still heal with life leech if you have the Bloodless node (Enemies cannot leech life from you). If they cannot leech life from you how are they able to heal with that ability?

Other enemies (your minions, totems, party members, etc.), regeneration, flasks, life on hit, or life on kill.

Besides that, there are no known possible ways of restoring life or mana, and only one more (recharge) for energy shield.

It is possible that enemies heal out of combat, but I don't recall ever hearing about it nor experiencing it. There are also new Bloodline modifiers that might have something to do with it. So telling what league you're in will help narrow it down, along with knowing what modifiers an enemy had.
Last edited by Natharias on Dec 17, 2014, 4:02:13 PM
Thanks for the insight guys. I use decoy totem with one of my cast when damage defensive setups. Had not taken that into consideration. Much obliged!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info