New Song Not On the Soundtrack?

I got the DOST from being a beta supporter and was pleasantly surprised to see that GGG has been updating it regularly with the new songs, but I couldn't find the new Crypt song in the latest OST download link from my downloads section. Am I dumb or did GGG forget?
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
Anyone have any ideas?
I'd really like to get it on my phone for casual listening.
Maybe I'm an idiot and nobody's telling me.
Did they just use a song from another area?
What I really want is the new two songs from the unique map Whakawairua Tuahu.

Please GGG add it in the dl section !!
Yeah that would be great too!
The new songs will be added to the next version of our soundtrack that will be released in 2015. That would also include the act 4 music which, if I can say so myself, is amazing!
Omnitect of Wraeclast
"
Erik wrote:
The new songs will be added to the next version of our soundtrack that will be released in 2015. That would also include the act 4 music which, if I can say so myself, is amazing!

like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX6runzjoNk ?

we need death metal/death n roll in poe!
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
I love POE music.
It's one of the very very very few games where i didn't turn off the music.
I even enjoy listening to it when not playing thanks to the OST download.

I hope the act 4 music will be composed by the same persons
"
Erik wrote:

Thanks for the reply! I really look forward to it!

"
As much as I love my metal, I think the style they've chosen for PoE works just fine.

I have to admit, I ever expected to hear any throat singing in Wræclast, but that was all sorts of awesome.

I agree, the style suits it very well and stands out from the crowd IMO.
Yep. I feel PoE soundtrack is not appreciated as much as it should. It's just simply amazing.

Twilight Strand theme is one of my favorite tunes of any games, and I always get the chills when the Sceptre of God theme kicks in. Or Piety's one.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info