Ingame Clock Option.

As the thread title says, I'd love for an option to turn on/off an ingame real-time clock at the top of the screen, to the left of the minimap. Easier than Alt-Tabing to check the clock on your computer.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
gunmetallica wrote:
As the thread title says, I'd love for an option to turn on/off an ingame real-time clock at the top of the screen, to the left of the minimap. Easier than Alt-Tabing to check the clock on your computer.

First, has been suggested a few times and might or might not come in the future. Second, alt tab? No window mode? No clock/watch/phone next to the PC?^^
"
"
gunmetallica wrote:

First, has been suggested a few times and might or might not come in the future. Second, alt tab? No window mode? No clock/watch/phone next to the PC?^^

Well didn't know It's been suggested previously, so I appologise. Also, I prefer fullscreen, and I do have a clock on the wall behind me, I just thought an ingame one might be an awesome little feature, way more convenient that looking around you for the time when you're on a map or something :P
"
gunmetallica wrote:
"
"
gunmetallica wrote:

Well didn't know It's been suggested previously, so I appologise. Also, I prefer fullscreen, and I do have a clock on the wall behind me, I just thought an ingame one might be an awesome little feature, way more convenient that looking around you for the time when you're on a map or something :P

Maybe with act 4 next year. :)
I've thought about this many, many a night. My crappy GE phone has the LED lights going out so I can't see the time on it.

+1
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info