Free Mtx

Look's like Maligaros Restraint gives you a a cool little effect that looks similar to the disipline force field. Got it while trying to chance and auxium : /. I wonder if skin transfer will transfer the effect as well.

I read on reddit that skin transfer does not work for these new belts with visual effects.
Last edited by Odissius on Dec 15, 2014, 7:38:05 PM
"
Odissius wrote:
I read on reddit that skin transfer does not work for these new belts with visual effects.

POOP
IT SHOULD OR RIOT!

I mean it would be cool, since the only item that gives an effect while skin transfered, which is hidden, is Lori's Lantern. So why not the belts?

It would be also awesome if pyre and the other fire ring would add blue/red effect on hands or arrows as by lori's for bow users.

But I guess, it will never happens. :(

p.s.: gimmeh that belt though! :'(
"The effect of throwing the spiritual body is weakened." -Garena PoE TW, translated into english by Google.
Last edited by klerk on Dec 15, 2014, 8:40:06 PM
I really like That bubble
"
Odissius wrote:

I believe someone at GGG already commented on this. It's intended.
"
mego950 wrote:
"
Odissius wrote:

Intended not? or to work?

if intended not then GGG is.. .. just pissing me off.
"
Tmfm wrote:
"
mego950 wrote:
"
Odissius wrote:

Intended not? or to work?

if intended not then GGG is.. .. just pissing me off.

If I remember correctly, the answer was something along the lines of "the effect is not part of the belt" or something like that. Meaning that the effect not carrying over from the skin transfer is intended.
If the effect was transferable then everyone would be wearing bubbles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info