Dear lizard

I_NO, how the hell do I get to Executioner's Chariot?
Seriously, Huntsman's Copse is a mess; I can't find the way to the boss anywhere! Can barely go anywhere without running in circles, even when I've full-cleared it!

Please help ;_;
PS!
I know it's optional, but why not? Combat is quite doable, but the exploration is annoying! Took me five hours to find the bell at No-Man's Wharf ;_;
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
You wanna take the Blue Yoshi to level 8 and then use the hookshot to get over to the springboard. Then, play the ocarina and sonic will appear, and you have to beat sonic in a race by attacking him with the Buster Sword. After you defeat sonic, the key to the large chest will appear, but first you have to bomb the cracked wall, and then Ganon and Luigi tell you sorry Pikachu but your princess is in another spaceship.

WIN.
I wouldn't even touch that boss; Hes a giant douchebag.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I wouldn't even touch that boss; Hes a giant douchebag.

Nevermind, found him. Hell, I always have a rough time whenever I make a DEX character. Might try that trick to push him into a pit, but the skeletons are too much.

I miss my old Havel tank from DS1.

PS!
Also, remember I play offline. Solo or nothing, and I really want to get to Titchy and his bleed ring. Only to kill him afterwards, of course.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Last edited by Voidin_Blitz on Dec 15, 2014, 2:27:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info