Tornado shot balance

Tornado shot is just too op in pvp, simply spam the arrows anywhere u want=win

my view on it, feel free to comment
whirling blades to the back. they can't turn fast enough to shoot you, unless it's quillrain.
I need more purple titles
whirling blades does no damage for non crit swords and only allows them to throw a bunch of traps on your face.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Tornado shot is just too op in pvp, simply spam the arrows anywhere u want=win

my view on it, feel free to comment

I agree the 20% less damage is not enough with that skill, it simply scales too well offscreen. The damage would be fine if there was not the possibility to hit in shotgun mode also offscreen. A 40% less damage should be fine instead of the 20% penalty that it has now
I recently fought a tornado shot LLD HC... it was a nightmare

3,1k DPS, 700 evasion (41%) 55% block, 800 hp with eye of chayula to avoid being stunlocked.

Still no luck in winning, lost 2-4.

The only times i won a round was when my flicker strike critted and stunned them, else no luck. He also used smoke mine to escape so it was the very worst scenario

If they use puncture traps too (like the one i fought) it becomes even worst but still manageable with arc/cold snap AOE to destroy them. Problem is: they hit you wile casting those spells and cause further damage

In order to even stand a chance you must be stun immune. If not you're going to get stunlocked all the time. And even while stun immune you need to reach them extremely quickly before they destroy you and the only skills that offers this quickness is flicker strike, that not everyone can use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info