Aspects Of Marauder Tree I Believe Need To Be Addressed

1. Stun Mastery

This cluster is expensive for what it offers, 5 nodes for lots of Stun Duration and a bit of Stun Threshold is too much. The bonus to Stun Recovery is mostly useless for builds that want to "deal" Stun because most likely they will include Unwavering Stance keystone. Attack Speed is usually preferable over Stun Duration and in the new tree Attack Speed is easier to pick than before for Marauder starting area, which leads to hesitation over investing points to Stun Mastery.

What I recommend is to make this cluster 3 nodes and distribute the bonuses for Stun Duration & Stun Threshold between the 3, with Stun Mastery been the 3rd Notable Passive. Also remove the Stun Recovery bonus completely and in its place put a useful mod, many to choose from, or enhance the existing ones by a small amount. Stun Recovery could actually fit in its own cluster dedicated for builds that don't want to "deal" Stun or won't use the Unwavering Stun keystone.

2. Soul Of Steel

I'm trying to justify the existence of this cluster but I just can't. Not with so much Armour AND 3 x Endurance Charges easily obtainable for a Marauder. This cluster is simply just more Armour with an "Always On" Endurance Charge that Marauder doesn't need. It became more obvious when I saw the respective added cluster for Duelist, the "Bloodletting" Notable Passive. It's a cluster that gives bonus to Physical Damage Over Time. While not absolutely necessary for a melee build, at least it adds an alternative option to deal damage and enhances diversity. Couldn't you guys thing of something similar to put in the place where Soul Of Steel is now for Marauder? Something that would add diversity like "Bloodletting" does for Duelist?

3. Mana% & ManaRegen%

Seriously there is no Mana% or ManaRegen% at the starting area of Marauder at all, just a small bonus to Reduced Mana Cost (which basically isn't all that great as a mod compared to Mana% or ManaRegen%) paired with Accuracy..so if i use Resolute Technique and have some sense i won't spend valuable points there. I'm not asking something big, just a little bit of Mana% and a little bit of ManaRegen%. Even 16% increased Maximum Mana and 15% increased Mana Regeneration would suffice. Something to make the start for Marauder less painful and more fun.

Thank you for reading this, feel free to agree\disagree.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info