[1.3] Dual Totem Crit Ele Kinetic Blast EB, AA, MoM (with CoD)

Hey guys Dbum bringing another build to the table that I am having fun with. Reminds me of the Elemental Hit dual totem builds that used to be around.

Fairly Cheap build to make. Can use Cloak of Defiance or a really good life/res armour.

Level 75 Plateau with dual Rogue Exiles
http://youtu.be/V7C4PeioE7Y

So the skill tree for lvl 91.

The Uniques Required!
Spoiler

The Uniques that help huge amounts
Spoiler

My Gear
Spoiler

Links
Spoiler

- 5Link Kinetic Blast > Ranged Attack Totem > Weapon Elemental Damage > Lesser Multiple Projectiles > Additional Accuracy
(for 6Link add faster attacks for huge dps boost)

- Auras - Reduced mana > Anger > Discipline > Wrath (if you get 2b2r in alphas) otherwise use a green for arctic armour
- Reduced Mana > Clarity in one of the other links.

- Charges - Frenzy (lvl1) > Faster Attacks > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Power Charge on Crit

- Curse - Reduced Mana > Enhance (not needed really) > Elemental Weakness

- Cast When Damage Taken > Enduring Cry > Increased Duration > Immortal Call (everyone should know by now to level these up to a level that you feel comfortable with)

Tips for leveling

- Get Kinetic Blast ASAP and start wanding, using Wrath/Anger/Herald of Thunder/Ice/Ash.
- Combine it with Lesser Multiple Projectiles and Weapon Elemental Damage
- Get decent wands with flat elemental damage and some attack speed/crit
IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Dec 17, 2014, 1:56:38 AM
Really cool idea! I can see it working pretty good for AOE clear, however isn't your single target damage pretty much non-existent?
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
Really cool idea! I can see it working pretty good for AOE clear, however isn't your single target damage pretty much non-existent?

Not necessarily, because with both totems hitting with 1-2 projectiles each on a boss or rare you can get up to 16 kb explosions per attack. Now I don't remember the attack speed off the top of my head but it's somewhere around 3 aps.

So all in all I would compare it to a ele buzz saw type of single target with lmp.

IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Dec 17, 2014, 1:55:49 AM
The explosions will never shotgun the boss though (unless you hit a wall or something). So the only damage you are getting is 2 projectile + maybe 1-2 explosions.

Maybe you could try setting up a frost wall behind the boss, frost wall is amazing for defence anyways and with Inc Duration you could probably set up a pretty sick shotgun zone on a boss?
"
Dmillz wrote:
The explosions will never shotgun the boss though (unless you hit a wall or something). So the only damage you are getting is 2 projectile + maybe 1-2 explosions.

Maybe you could try setting up a frost wall behind the boss, frost wall is amazing for defence anyways and with Inc Duration you could probably set up a pretty sick shotgun zone on a boss?

You may be right I honestly have not payed much attention to it.. all I know is I'm wrecking shit with this and having a blast. Very nostalgic too with the dual ranged attack totem for Elemental Hit dual totem builds of the past.
IGN @Dbum
Hell as long as you're killing things fast it's all good!
"
Dmillz wrote:
Hell as long as you're killing things fast it's all good!

Ya true, gona upload some more map vids tomorrow including a Palace dom kill
IGN @Dbum
Hey,

are Wrath and Anger better than the Heralds ?

Because when Kinetic Blast is linked to Ranged Attack Totem, the 3 Heralds don't
trigger the Lightning Strike or Ice Explosion, right ?
"
Garusch wrote:
Hey,

are Wrath and Anger better than the Heralds ?

Because when Kinetic Blast is linked to Ranged Attack Totem, the 3 Heralds don't
trigger the Lightning Strike or Ice Explosion, right ?

Yes this is true, when KB is linked with totems they do not trigger the after affect. Also Anger and Wrath give much more base damage than the Heralds.
IGN @Dbum
Okay,

thank you for your reply.

So there are the 3 Auras Wrath, Anger and Discipline with 60% and
the Clarity.

Do you know how the damage is with the 3 Heralds and Discipline and Clarity,
because there is 1 Aura more, is there more Damage ?

I am leveling right now and do not have the possibility to test it :)

(Sorry for my bad english, i am german ^^)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info