Annoying things about the pvp-only characters

- I can't get to Sarn Arena from my hideout
- I can't visit other people's hideouts
- I can't make an Animate Guardian
- If you try to change your hideout by talking to a master, you get stuck in the "preview hideout"
- You can't spectate people's PVP matches as a PVP-only character? (I have not confirmed this one myself but someone else claims this)

- This is less of an issue, but I can't visit towns either - plz GGG! Just disable/hide all the vendors in town. I guess the waypoint needs to let us move from town to town and to out hideout too in this case.

Any others you guys have run in to?

Last edited by Fightgarr on Dec 17, 2014, 3:18:43 AM
I think you can go into the arena, but it's annoying you can't visit towns.
how do you visit arena from hideout?

You cant access anything from there.

Also no guardian is really annoying too, as well as the ability to easily change server if you only have access to your hideout
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Dec 15, 2014, 9:26:56 AM
When i first created a pvp only char in bloolines and didnt have a hideout my char logged in to some sort of mini-hideout with leo and an exit to the sarn arena. I can't visit sarn arena now that I have a hideout. Maybe an oversight by GGG.

EDIT: like this
Last edited by dzordzo on Dec 15, 2014, 5:36:32 PM
^- Bump OP

+ Esc to bring up sound options for example, cancels you pvp Que.
+ Can't Que for multi/random.
+ Que times not helped by, having nothing to do/instant join when they pop. - High chance party going to be AFK.

"
dzordzo wrote:
When i first created a pvp only char in bloolines and didnt have a hideout my char logged in to some sort of mini-hideout with leo and an exit to the sarn arena. I can't visit sarn arena now that I have a hideout. Maybe an oversight by GGG.

EDIT: like this

I want that temporary hideout as my real hideout!

Also bump this needs to be fixed.
Last edited by Grildrak on Dec 16, 2014, 10:19:36 AM
+ "PvP-Only characters can't spectate"
Level a real lvl 28, its takes like 30 min... the premades is for TESTING
"
boye wrote:
Level a real lvl 28, its takes like 30 min... the premades is for TESTING

You can level to 28 in 30 minutes? Gee, that makes you

THE GREATEST POE RACER IN THE HISTORY OF TIME

Congratulations!

Mere mortals take at least 2 hours to do it. Saving time was half of the point of introducing these PVP-onlys (the other half being to give noobs some help on actually building a PVP character). And I see no reason why GGG can't make them do everything a "normal" character can do except enter game instances.

In fact, we should be able to enter towns too dammit! I'm adding that to the list!
Last edited by Fightgarr on Dec 17, 2014, 3:21:31 AM
I agree on all counts, but I'm giving in and leveling up a lvl 28 pvp character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info