Endurance charge on melee stun bug

Hello, endurance charge on melee stun skill doesnt grant 1 endurance charge per enemy stunned. Seems it appeared after new patch. For example - you stun 3 enemies with ground slam - it gave you 1 endurance charge. But it should give you 1 endurance charge per enemy stunned.

Here is debug number and screenshot
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Has always worked this way, and is working as intended.

EC on Stun grants you one (1) Endurance Charge if the linked Skill causes a Stun.
You attack a pack of monsters. A check is made: "did this Attack Stun an enemy?" Yes -> gain 1 Endurance Charge. No -> nothing happens.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Has always worked this way, and is working as intended.

EC on Stun grants you one (1) Endurance Charge if the linked Skill causes a Stun.
You attack a pack of monsters. A check is made: "did this Attack Stun an enemy?" Yes -> gain 1 Endurance Charge. No -> nothing happens.

No! I have build based on that skill, i know exactly that previously it have granted 1 endurance chrage per 1 stunned enemy. I checked that many times before, it should give 1 ec per stunned enemy. It is no sense to use aoe skills with EC on melee stun if stunning 5 mobs at once give you 1 EC and stunning 1 mob give you 1 EC too.

Also about your example - "did this Attack Stun an enemy?" - yes but if it did it consequently 3 times? Imagine that 3 mobs standing consecutively. I use ground slam. It successively stuns first mob, after that second mob, and after that third mob. I Should get 1 EC for each stun.
Last edited by Vishezzz on Dec 14, 2014, 10:44:01 AM
All I can say is, you're misremembering. From back when it was recently released.

If it stunned three enemies, the answer is still the same, and thus the result is the same. Yes, that Ground Slam succesfully Stunned an enemy -> you get 1 EC. It's a binary state, the amount of yes'es does not matter.
Im not disremembering, im sure about it. How could i misremember if i use that build about 4-5 month? I know EXACTLY that it gave 1 EC per 1 stunned mob and im asking developers to bring that back.
Listen, I've made stun builds since back in Open Beta.

ECoMS, when it came out, and now, never gave more than one charge per skill use.

Power Charge on Crit and Frenzy operate the same way and always have operated that way.

You're not misremembering, because you've never done it before. You're lying.

Sorry friend, but that's just how the game works. ECoMS, PCoC, and Frenzy only ever grant one charge per skill use.

This means multistrike, melee splash, GMP, LMP, Chain, Fork, Pierce, etc. do not increase the number of charges you can get per use.

You can't really argue either, as I'm pretty sure there are videos from pre 1.3.0 that show one charge per use. So... good luck fighting evidence based facts.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Vishezzz wrote:
Im not disremembering, im sure about it. How could i misremember if i use that build about 4-5 month? I know EXACTLY that it gave 1 EC per 1 stunned mob and im asking developers to bring that back.

You're full of it.

It has always acted exactly like Power Charge On Critical.
Ok sorry all, seems u are right. Really my memory do such strange things)
Last edited by Vishezzz on Dec 19, 2014, 3:51:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info