2-h axe molten strike build for 1.3 (need advice)

This is my first POE character. I got a good Kaom's 2h axe at the beginning of merciless. I breezed through the merciless difficulty (honestly "cruel" was harder) and have no problems with lower level maps (<70).

1. My primary DPS source is (molten strike + multi-strike + MPD + WED) combination.
2. I use leap slam for mobility.
3. I have CWDT + EC + Enfeeble + duration for surviving physical damage.
4. Surprisingly, the skill that has provided me with the most survivability is "dominating blow" (DB + added fire + Faster attacks + life leach). Often, I am running around with 5-7 other targets for the mobs.
5. I manually cast the "warlord's mark" curse for the leach (life and mana).
6. I use HOA + Increased burning + proliferation + reduced mana as my aura.

Here is the passive tree that I am thinking of for 1.3.

Spoiler

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_UEfvDhQg5FE5DgmWl3mFUusJ6hh2rM9-rY3ZYXzZ9zL60maewBpZ86yqcqmApFXWZOcXL0KjkFUaOCcvE0wm-BfhTjLBo_jrWf4wd-JhZFIksJ_LpzCezVW1wQT8SxRNAecYkbyfMn6GYDpSg7YnC4bRYVInIIoiLPshVV4T707Apgd13D167wUtYEt07YdqkGypJ2EhhO8ppU4qtkFDMRvIpMIUdRjbW69KfeOfh3ZnoPzFVvpl8HVOpo0s6d0NhNmplEd-vTZlTb6n

1. I have no crit. So I run RT.
2. I use unwavering + Iron reflexes.
3. I have taken Iron grip and point blank to help molten strike damage.

I need advice from veterans on the build and following questions.

1. The life seems kind of low. Can I compensate using gear in end game?
2. How can I run multiple auras (haste + HOA or Hatred + HOA)? Am I taking the right set of nodes for multiple auras?
3. When is VAAL pact better than leach + regeneration?
Last edited by atillahun21 on Dec 13, 2014, 2:35:13 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911557

This thread will teach you everything you need to know about MS.

Drop the MPD gem and any generic melee phys damage nodes as well, they wont scale your projectiles so they become a waste.

you have some wasted points due to pathing you can remove

Get more HP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info