Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PvP queueing

Please allow for active queue even when outside of town.

Right now it's impossible to do Leo's first daily (6v6 CTF) because the game can't find opponents. Probably because no one wants to sit in town for 10min and wait for the math.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can already queue from any zone, open the pvp screen with B.

The issue is that you have to cancel it on every zone transition and start it again, which gets super annoying during normal gameplay and nobody would realistically do it.

Also having a giant window on the top side of the screen is probably not the right way to do a queue window, maybe have a small spinning circle in a corner somewhere to indicate queue like normal games do.

I find it hilarious that GGG would proudly declare "we have done a lot of pvp testing" and basic interface issues like these are not even considered.
"
drakar8888 wrote:
Also having a giant window on the top side of the screen is probably not the right way to do a queue window, maybe have a small spinning circle in a corner somewhere to indicate queue like normal games do.

I find it hilarious that GGG would proudly declare "we have done a lot of pvp testing" and basic interface issues like these are not even considered.

Yeah, this is a big issue. I tried queueing while mapping and the queue window takes up so much real estate that it made just the act of playing the game impractical. Meaning, I will not be queueing while playing or mapping going forward.

GGG... this is basic stuff. Come on now.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Dec 13, 2014, 11:01:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info