Hideout mtx/pets still missing after one week race

hi,

in the newpost after the one week race has ended, chris told us that the hideouts would be merged at the first server downtime (he said it would probably be the downtime for the 1.3.0 patch) but i am still missing all my hideout decorations/pets that i had in the one week race hideout.

is there any chance something went wrong or do i just have to wait longer?

thx in advance.
Hi PYF_Secret,

To confirm have you checked your hideout stashes in both the Standard and Hardcore leagues?
that is a fast reply!

i just checked my standard hideoutstash, all my missing stuff is in there, i thought the pets would come back to my regular mtx stash, my bad.

thx alot!
I have a similar issue so I'm not making an entire thread around it.
During the 1 Week I bought a light beam, which I used in my hideout to make a shrine to RNGesus. It has not returned, and I've checked all possible Hideout Stashes. Any way I can get this back so I can make a new shrine?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Have the same issue with the 'falling leaves' decoration. Used this in HC 1W Race and now can't find it in any league (mtx and hideout stashes).
ign Elmi_EQ
Falling Leaves Decoration also missing for me, used in the recent 1 week HC race, checked the hideout stashes in all leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info