US-STD 3v3 Open (Season 1)

This thread is for discussion of this PvP Rating ladder. Note that the ratings are reset each PvP season.

To enter this ladder, connect to the American gateway and press "B" to bring up the Events/PvP panel.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Qarl on Feb 11, 2015, 8:32:32 PM
Fumigation OP

Special mention to Cooper for achieving rank 2 with tankiness. Dat CI Aegis.

Also, I'm kind of offended that I'm still in the top 9. C'mon guys, get it together. Shrug. Maybe next 3v3 daily things will change.
IGN: ArborealTeapot [Standard]
~Your Happy Hugfriend~ (Not Hugfiend...)
1. There is rarely any activity here.
2. Finding a match for US-STD 3v3 Open can take hours, even when it is Leo's daily.
3. The only 3v3 I got today was being matched (solo queue) with 5 people who queued together so they could swap kills for the daily. After round 2, my teammates decided to throw the match and went AFK for rounds 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

For comparison, I recently played dead island epidemic for about 2 weeks. It's a free to play beta with MUCH less content, less character customization, and a stronger PTW element, but is consistently able to match 12 players in pvp arena in a short amount of time. That's the benefit of 1 pvp mode and not segregating by region or league: consistent, reliable, playability.

You need to consolidate the pvp playerbase moving forward.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Jan 18, 2015, 8:29:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info