Red zone crit

I wrote a big spergy mess about damage balance, but it doesn't really say anything people don't already know:

"
Melee Support Gems should multiply damage by 1.5, Ranged Supports by 1.33 (unlike Spell Echo's 1.53), critical damage should be universally nerfed below the ground to a soft cap of around 50/300 (so it'd be about as strong as increased attack speed instead of stronger than increased damage), why do daggers still have 15 stat points of value on their implicit affix, and skills like Split Arrow that cover two entire screens should do like half the damage of a single target attack (so 65% effectiveness instead of 80%).

But this is about 1.3.0.

Why did you decide to remove crit sceptres, crit lightning strike, and knockback Spectral Throw staves from the game? Red zone crit was the only crit in the game that was balanced; low crit chance, there's a lack of accuracy in the area, with Resolute Technique right there, so there's an actual associated cost with taking it.

I don't know. Is it just me? Is knockback ranged staves so OP everyone was doing it and no other character ever got made? Am I "out of the loop"? I'd hate to think the multiplier and chance in the area was removed in order to reduce the damage of some dagger set ups by 5%.

Please restore red zone crit, and boof 2 hand crit chance slightly. Thanks.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Dec 12, 2014, 8:50:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
reap what you sow
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info