Leo does not even work??

EDIT: Apparently all you got to do is press the b key.... took me quite a while to figure out ):
Yeah it's not very clear for sur, also my first dailie was to win a CTF game... Ho well, there will be another one tomorrow i presume :D
"
FIreskull wrote:

EDIT: Apparently all you got to do is press the b key.... took me quite a while to figure out ):

That little info page he has when your first talk to him. Don't skip that ;) it might tell you wonderful information :) All praise the B key.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Dec 13, 2014, 2:29:24 AM
Been queue for a CTF for a half a hour in Torment, this seems incredibly fail from jump street.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Has anyone actually been able to join a CTF match? I don't want to sit in queue forever. I was thinking of leaving my toon in queue and going off to run errands.
I also gave up on ctf. 1-1 is doable but ctf = near-infinite queue.
It does seem a bit of a fail..Leo's first mission is apparently to "capture some flags",but an infinite queue for CTF isn't helping.
Has anyone gotten into a CTF game? or know any details *on* CTF?

All the hype about PvP,and I've seen virtually no mention of CTF,which could be amazing! I've loved CTF variants in other games,and have been waiting to see what GGG comes up with,but I'm STILL waiting,and now it's in the game!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info