SRS build - pure life / pure ES or hybrid?

What you guys think is the best?

Wanna start one from the edge and unsure if I should go pure ES/Life of hybrid build.

Due to new templar start, I am unsure if scion templar or witch as starting class.

Any opinions?
To maintain uptime on your SRS, as well as keep Arctic Armor, curses, and anything else going - you'll need to switch to Eldritch Battery. So, hybrid is the way to go for your gear, with a few nodes on the passive tree useful as part of your pathing.

Life & EB on the tree, ES/Life on your gear.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
To maintain uptime on your SRS, as well as keep Arctic Armor, curses, and anything else going - you'll need to switch to Eldritch Battery. So, hybrid is the way to go for your gear, with a few nodes on the passive tree useful as part of your pathing.

Life & EB on the tree, ES/Life on your gear.

That helped me alot :)

Thanks mate!
My hybrid geared SRS does not use EB and has no issues with a lv20 AA, however I would like more life.

I am also pondering a changing to all ES except that I currently lack the appropriate gear. The jury is still out but 1.3 is going to force my decision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info