I started play yesterday, just found an exalt orb.

Hello everyone, I've had a break from PoE for a while and I started to play again casually yesterday on my witch. Im running a fireball spec with GMP and 3 auras .. And just now I found an exalted orb ..

Now that I have some kind of wealth, should I continue with my witch (following a guide) or can you suggest something better now that im not at zero wealth. I dont know, what do you think?

I mean maybe I should reroll a more powerful character that I can spend some currency on?

Thank you in advance. :)

A happy noob.
Maybe if you got some build you really wanted to do but didn't have enough money. Otherwise just stick with that witch if you like it, fireball is a decent skill.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
If you enjoy the build i would highly suggest to keep going. A single exalted won't buy you any extreme gear and many of the more expensive builds would require dozens or even hundreds of exalteds to really shine. Fireball, however, isn't very expensive to gear so you could get some really good stuff if you save up that ex for late game but in the end, do what gives you the most fun ;)
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
"
Hello everyone, I've had a break from PoE for a while and I started to play again casually yesterday on my witch. Im running a fireball spec with GMP and 3 auras .. And just now I found an exalted orb ..

Now that I have some kind of wealth, should I continue with my witch (following a guide) or can you suggest something better now that im not at zero wealth. I dont know, what do you think?

I mean maybe I should reroll a more powerful character that I can spend some currency on?

Thank you in advance. :)

A happy noob.

Hang on to it, play through the game into maps, get some idea of how the game works then decide what to do with it.
Okey, thank you all for the answers! :) I think I will stick to my witch and gear this one up and start doing maps with it instead!

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info