[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

Free bump from your friends at DPS!
This guild is probably the best one I have been in honestly. Great community, Officers are great and the Leader listens to everyone and their suggestions. OPA is a great guild to have fun in and to just relax in. Huge guild stash, officers grab items from stash within a few minutes but mostly immediately when asked if they can grab something. Great with beginners as well. Many members in this guild are experienced or highly experienced so if help is ever needed just ask and someone will help you almost immediately. overall great guild and if you're reading this I really hope that you decide to join this guild because I promise you, you will not regret it!
Hello, GUILD SEEKING EXILES! I joined OPA about a month ago, since then I look forward to playing with the guild everyday. The people are kind and helpful, as well as funny. The guild stash is chocked full of little goodies that are great for leveling or perhaps even a few builds. I recommend this guild highly to all other guilds I have been in. I have been playing PoE since open beta and this guild is where its at. There are so many people it would be hard not to fit in. Someone is always online! Which is great since most guilds don't have near as many people and you can find that you are playing with yourself quite often or that everyone is simply doing other things. Not here. Always someone. I hope you choose OPA when you are looking for a guild to tryout, I would love to see you guys in game!

~Inks
OPA is the 3rd guild I've joined in PoE, the other two died from lack of activity on the guild leaders (Shout out to the old members of Filthy Casual Peasants and Wraeclast Guided Tours). So I'm pretty picky about my guild at this point and let me tell you, the people here are welcoming and generally interessted in each others build. It's not a group of people who just happen to share a guild chest, not they are pretty awesome.

So really if your looking for a good group of people to join up with this is for you. If you are looking for an experience where you will be involved with others, come join us. It's time to put the second M back in MMOAPRG.
1) <3 the OPA guild chat. There's always someone on because we have people from all servers.

2) A good mix of experienced and new players. There's always someone to help when you need a) Solaris WP, b) OMG TRIPLE GHOSTED BRUTUS, HALP.
Great guild! There are always at least ten people online to chat with and help eachother. Mapping, price-checks, that one gem you need or something you don't know? Someon from the guild will know. Also we have a guild stash with very helpfull items if you're creating a new character. Also the forum is nice where Samkiud (the best guild leader I have ever seen, in any game) regularly hosts guild events with in game prizes!

Hope seeing you as the next member of the guild!
Thank you all for your love. You rock.

Thread updated
▪ Minimal layout changes.
▪ Expanded the Leaders section to Leaders & Officers, linking the profile of the listed Leaders and Officers.
▪ Changed the name of Guild Donors section to Coins Donors.
▪ In the section Coins Donors, linked the profile of the listed players.
▪ Added the following to the Features section:
  • A private Steam group for the member who uses Steam.
▪ Added the section OPA Lovers.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 22, 2015, 12:18:16 AM
Although it hasn't been officially announced, we expect the Act 4 expansion to be released on Jun-May, 2015.
Bumping~
Trivium - The Rising
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsmWOZRtN8s

Lyrics
And the earth
Begins to shake
A cacophony of roaring
Anxiety growing
Cheers to leaving this mortal life behind

sweat begins its downpour
A riot we stand for
The blackout foreshadows the chaos