[1.3.0] Zealot's MF Throw (softcore PvE)

So I have been theorycrafting for the next league, and I really wanted to make a MF build, based on an MF build I did in ambush.

Alot of the options that was constricted, such as availability to Zealot's Oath, and the need to get crit for conduit PC, have disapeared.

So I have decided that I wanna revisit my old Spec throw MF build with a new touch.

The problems I ran into in ambush, was tank-ability and coloring of sockets in items. Both these things should be solved with this build.

The Buildhttps://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAgwnBxX_GHNyTJ7QMRnHKSm-efVusR1FMKaVOKluv3Q0s6RUgKk0aj_ba-wkZipu1wzodquGIL2_ZE3C77BjqulfJDXwo-o9Gpwi4k-vu-tIdFDbF2CSLeuL3AW9ca4RIw22ApBcvQqMksMSilwYtg8aeEH8MfYLH-ehb9P66u-P3wRpsna7YTdpiaHSUoJUgwfOioxFQNbkdTy0fpyttGUuuGyXZW-kCfNn3MnKprKpZ88AaZp7-SVyKbWwPq1M1ES_rY5matUi-OhB72xrndA==

This is the core of the build, I have boiled all the optional points away and this is what must be taking to get it functional.

I wanted to hit around 200% es, this will not give me insane amount of es, because most of my items will not have alot of es. There is only 3,2% life reg in the build, but with all aura nodes and vitality it will get up to abit over 5% life reg. The optional points in the tree can either be spend on ES or life reg.

Auras: http://bit.ly/1uiaTsF

My 3 big auras will be on my life through Prism Guardian. I will have my mana auras in a 5link in my shavs.

Gear:

Es or Ar/Es Helm - R-R-R-B (Cast when stunned/End Cry/Molten/reju totem) If you dont run the IIR necklace that don't let you get stunned, you will get mini stunned quiet often in the endgame, even with Oak's Heart. So with Cast When Stunned, you can max lvl the linked gems, to get insane amount of armor/end charged and life reg.

Aurseize Gloves: G-R-?-? (curses) This is for enhance+Empower+curse+curse. With the additional points in the tree, you can take +1 additional curse and duo-curse in your party if that is lacking. You should use Ass Mark no matter what IMHO.

Prism Guardian Shield: G-R-B (Deter/Grace/Disc)

Shavronne's Wrapping Chest: R-R-R-G-B ? (reduce/vita/fire/light/cold) Last slot is open. 4 off colors can be hard to get, but not impossible at all.

Wondertrap Boots: B-G-G-G (spec/GMP/Faster A/IIR)

1Hander: G-G B (Whirlwind/Faster A + Warp) The 1Hander can be any fast weapon that can be corrupted with Culling strike. Bonus stats is Attack speed, resistances, stats and mana.

You should be able to do every boss fight in the game, without fearing to be killed, you wont be able to do every insane mod, but it shouldn't be a problem to do most 80-100% quantity maps.

If you want to run with the Quantity/Rarity pot, you can remove the curse slots and put in a blood magic spec throw or a Arctic Armour that will drain your mana. This requires further calculations, that I will save for later after the season is started.

It should also be possible to low a mid ranged Arctic armor, if you spend some points in mana in the tree, and switch out Purity of Ice for Clarity. With the high amounts of armor and purity of fire, I don't believe this is needed though.

Resistance:

From the penalty of the difficulty and 2 Andvarius rings, we are at -100% resistance on the 3 main res.

Spec: +16% all res Shield: +25% all res Gloves: +15% all res Auras: +68% all res Chest: +20-40% light res

So we got +24% fire res / +24% cold res / +44-64% light res. What we need to have is +82% res in all 3 (+7% max from purity)

So overall we are missing +134-154% res.

We need to get these from: Belt, Helm, Necklace and 1Hander. Our main source will be the belt, and we can easily get 100% res from this. You should focus on getting high amount of ES on Helm and abit of rarity on it. On the necklace, you should get rarity as first priority and res as second. On 1hander the res is only bonus after the attack speed.

--------------------
Edit: Before Low life build, you can go CI and dont run disc/purities. You will need to get your res from the chest instead and you might want to run either only 1 andvarius or run the 1h with -20% rarity and 40-60% all res.

This will give you insane amount of ES compared to the lowlife build, but you wont have the +max % res.

---------------------

This will give you insane amount of ES compared to the lowlife build, but you wont have the +max % res.

I hope that covers it all. Reply with any thought you have on the build, questions, suggestions or if you think i missed something.

Thanks for the read - Empire

!!!!!!!YOU WILL DO 0 DMG WITH THIS BUILD, AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SOLO. BUT YOU WILL BE THE MOST RELIABLE MAGIC FINDER EVER THAT CAN JOIN ANY FIGHT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME FINDING PARTIES!!!!!
Last edited by Empire_ on Dec 9, 2014, 10:27:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info