God and Spirituality.

Who made the story and why is god (Dominus) involved?
This is a big question so if there is more information about this. That you could refer me to. I would like to see that. If there isn't or not availible for me. Oh well. I'll find it anyways.
Honestly most of us find the storyline of this game inconsistent and crappy. The game development did not input too much into this area.

Most of the storyline were in fact added when POE made more and more unique items and the stories are associated with the unique characters that first wore the uniques.

I see that you are rather new, if you insist you can go wiki path of exile list of unique items and read all the item descriptions. Much of the story is there actually lol.
The historical lore is currently taking a bit more shape in the form of the graphic novel. There is also some overview on the wiki. And be sure to read the books in the Library. As for lore concerning corruption, talking to the masters provides some interesting aspects (they get more dialogue options as they level up).

Concerning the storyline, we will probably have to wait for act 4 to gain insight into the events surrounding Dominus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info