Help me with my Molten Strike build for 1.3 (Based on Swords)

So I was talking with a few friends about what we was all making for first character in new leagues. Most of them said Reave, Flameblast, or Dual Totems. I like to be melee but Reave is boring for me since i played it 90% of rampage. So I decided molten strike however I have a hard time believing I will do enough dps to farm for my actual build. (Still undecided)

Spoiler
(Build Link http://poeurl.com/y75I8dX)

Molten Strike-Multistrike-Conc-Added Fire-PPAD

My reason for going swords and not maces for Catalyst: The base aps on swords is higher and I like moving fast attacking fast and clearing fast. If you can make it work with maces and me still have fast movement/attack speed I am fine with it. (All my mace builds have been really slow)

Why not go crit? DPS problem solved!

I feel finding a decent crit sword will be rough for about the first month of league. Even then the highest I've seen sword base crit get is 6.5 and the sword was a few exalts.

Bottom line is: Will this build do enough damage? Do i need AoF for this to work? Will I be able to clear decent in a medium size party. I plan on playing in a group with 2-3 others.

Oh and if you can make crit work go for it. If you can make maces work and still be fast. Go for it.
Whatever you do PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make me play a marauder!! D: would be an instant build killer.
:^)
Last edited by Cephii on Dec 9, 2014, 2:25:47 AM
Here is a link to a guide that covers the whole mechanics and builds for molten strike, I think you might find plenty of answers there.
Last edited by blawa on Dec 9, 2014, 2:42:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info