Spiritual Guardian Shield Cluster

I understand that block was nerfed across the passive tree resulting in the complete removal of this cluster, however I used this set of nodes for the energy shield bonus it provided. None of the close-by energy shield clusters were buffed to mitigate this removal, will we be seeing this in future?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well they changed the order of nodes in soul barrier cluster and buffed the ES shield node there. They also buffed the node near ghost reaver but that's across the tree. But those doesn't make up the loss. Especially now that the Body and soul cluster is gone it feels very hard to get ES as Templar. Hope they add some ES/ES from shield nodes around templar area.
Agreed, an ES Templar was always hard from the get go; now I wouldn't attempt it. Even for the templar's ES/ Armour hybrid, defense is hard to maintain without additional block. For my witch, I also find the ES Scion wheel to be a little out of reach when I already spent all my points getting across to both the templar and shadow areas for critical strike and power charges. I use CI but I'm reconsidering it for this update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info