Make money on standard

Hi guys

are there economy gurus around here that could share some tips on how to make wealth for a relatively new guy in town,,yes my account is old but i just come back to play standard after a long breaks
so it is new

- Is constant dominus run still the way to go to make wealth
- what is worth selling in standard (items that sell fast and is always in demand)
- Holy shit so many uniques lying around

if u guys are feeling like a nice guy and wants to help me out so i can be updated with the changes and would also like to tell ur trade secrets so i can be as good as you do (its a secret after all) in private thru PMS

my ingame name @raulthefair

thanks

This is probably not exactly what you are looking for as an answer but here I go anyway lol

If a player is just coming back to the game RIGHT now, joining the new 3 month league starting on friday is highly recommended in my opinion. You are able to gain wealth at normal not inflated economy which will than move over to the Standard economy in 3 months at the end of the league. Starting off in Standard is such a up hill battle as a new player or returning player with little to no currency. It is super inflated, huge surplus of most items and hard to trade in in my opinion.

Now if you don't want to start in the new 3 month league, than farming Dom/piety using the recipes is a way to gain a fair amount of currency in a somewhat reasonable time. But you still would be miles ahead in my opinion starting on the 3 month league than in 3 months bringining that over to the standard giving you a good base to play from there. A good way to make a really good amount of currency is the first few weeks of new leagues using a shop and trading everything you possibly can that you find that you personally don't need.

Hope I could be at least some help to you. This is just my personal experience and opinion of course. Others may disagree.
Like sarin says, farming piety/dom is your best bet. Other options include farming atziri. (if you can) You could also flip items in the economy. It's kind of annoying to do but I hear it makes lots of income. Another method and the one I do is farming docks for sacrifice pieces. For my current gear setup I find that it is a fast consistent money maker. But farming piety/dom with a MF'er is also a good option.
thanks for the reply
well its not as bad as xssarinx said.
you can get mediocre items to just play almost every build into midlevel maps for a couple of chaos because in std only good items are really worth anything.
almost every unique that has a somewhat high droprate is 1C. just look at infractem...

also yeah: dominus farm or if you can endure it, sacrefice pieces farm.
The rarest uniques only drop in high level maps, so tend to be worth a bit more. They can still be chanced, or bought from level 8 masters if you are lucky.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info