[2.1] Tri Totem – Summon Raging Spirits + Some Zombies, Spectres and Skeletons

@CDFINLEY

You can use 3 different totems if you want, but this build is about 3xSRS totems.

@Olololoev2000

I'm not from Poland, but from Serbia.

Cheers!
I'm very confused as to how this works, I apologise for asking this but can you please explain to me how it really works and what exactly I'm supposed to do?
Sorry for the late reply.

This build is like hybrid classic summoner/summon raging spirits build. You can play it just like summoner, this way you don't need unique chest for the third totem, and you can also spec out of totems completely.

Because we don't have high mana regeneration we use summon raging spirits with spell totem, or with unique chest piece. We put down our totems and they will keep summoning raging spirits (if there are mobs around) until they are destroyed or reach the end of their duration. This way we can be relatively safe, cause we have bunch of minions between mobs and us (zombies, skeletons, spectres) and we are only stop running to place our totems or to cast curse on mobs.

I hope this was helpful.

Cheers!
You can perhaps throw in this jewel:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Self-Flagellation

60% increased dmg for 3 curses inflicted on you sounds really good for softcore.
Problem is jewel is increasing our damage, not minions, and since we don't do any damage it is worthless.

Cheers!
Hi I was wondering whats of EHP and have you pushed higher content or atziri yet? Also would you say this is HC viable?
I don't think it is HC viable, I'm really struggling with HP, I have around 3.4k HP + 800ES. Physical damage is mine biggest problem, it would be nice if we could squiz in Arctic Armour, and we could ditch spectres and do Cast on damage taken + molten shell but then we are losing one of auras for minions.

I'm not really playing this char anymore since I don't like 2.0 patch, and sometimes it is hard to see what is happening on screen due to sheer number of minions and effects, so I'm dying fairly often because of that. I just log in sometimes for the fun.

Cheers, and sorry for late reply.
Last edited by egavas on Nov 23, 2015, 2:46:28 AM
This Build 2.1 HC viable ?
Build is exactly the same as in 2.0, so no, it isn't HC viable, on top of that SRS is nerfed, and I'm not playing this build anymore.

Cheers
With 3.0 out of the bag now, I'm hoping someone picks up this build again. I'm a new player and I'm really enjoying the summoner playstyle with SRS. I'd really like sone info on where to go with my skill tree but none of the old links work with the new tree :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info