Celestial Punishment Wording

The node stats that there is a 30% increased damage against ignited, frozen, shocked enemies. Does this mean that proliferated monsters take this effect? For example, if I was to cast discharge with chance to ignite and the mobs were burning and proliferating, is my damage essentially increased by 30%?

Thanks
no, that would be very OP (think a free curse almost)

it means you get 30% additive damage (ie. 30% increased elemental damage) when enemy is under a status ailment. its a nice flavor to add to an already powerful 5% shock/freeze/burn node
So if I were to ignite the enemy, the burn damage is now increased by 30% than if I didn't take that node?
"
solidghost wrote:
So if I were to ignite the enemy, the burn damage is now increased by 30% than if I didn't take that node?

not quite

you burn enemy for same damage.
any damage now that you do to the burning enemy will have increased 30% elemental damage as if you have an extra two 15% increased elemental damage nodes.
There is a difference in burning and ignited enemies. This would make the ignited take extra damage because it is ignited and taking damage, while the others are simply burning and taking damage.

It wouldn't give extra damage for just RF/SB, so prolif shouldn't either.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
yeah, ignited is right. but they wont 'take' increased damage. you will do increased damage, which is different

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info